What is Alcohol License and why should I provide it?

The California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) administers a license for any entity engaging in the sale and service of alcohol. Any person wishing to obtain an alcoholic beverage license should apply at the nearest office of the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.

Contact us

back to top

Thank you for visiting our website. At the moment, we accept vendor registrations. We will open our website for visitors in one month.X
Become a Vendor